- Wildlife Safari is located in Winston, Oregon, just minutes off of I-5.
- Animal Enrichment Encounter tickets do not include drive-through admission, which is required to participate in Animal Enrichment Encounters.
- Be sure to check out the Always Free Safari Village.
- Mothers get in free on Mother’s Day, fathers get in free on Father’s Day, veterans get in free on Veteran’s Day.
Wildlife Safari gives you the opportunity to take a trip to Southern Oregon to escape on a wild African Safari and get up close to ostrich, Watusi cattle, lions and zebra. Venture through the homes of hippos and the land of the scimitar horned oryx. Your journey will take you through Southern Africa where the Rhino and Giraffe rule. Carry on to interpretive wetlands, cleaning the local waters in reaffirmation of our commitment to the soil before venturing into the land of bears, bison and elk within the sprawling canyon forests of North America. Take a trip past the awe-inspiring African elephants and prepare to enter the land of emu, yak and white naped cranes as your tour of the incredibly diverse wildlife of planet Earth continues on in Asia. Dare yourself to end your journey with a trip through a carnivore loop featuring Wildlife Safari’s top cheetah breeding grounds and ferocious Sumatran Tigers. At Wildlife Safari, adventure rules daily.
- While ticket and enrichment encounter payments are non-refundable, should you need to reschedule our guest services department would be happy to assist you with an alternate time or an upgraded encounter.
- Encounter times subject to change, please call ahead for availability.
- Tickets for drive through admission do not expire, and are valid until redeemed.
- Enter the Wildlife Safari Drive Through Animal Park at your own risk.
- Park Restrictions & Important Information:
- No Open Top Vehicles (Convertibles must have tops up at all times)
- No Motorcycles
- No pets are allowed in the Safari Drive-Through, nor in the Safari Village.
- Park Hours:November to February: 10am – 4pm *Last car admitted to Drive-Thru at 4pm March to October: 9am – 5pm *Last car admitted to Drive-Thru at 5pm WE ARE OPEN 363 DAYS A YEAR! We are only closed for Thanksgiving and Christmas.TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.