Check out the job openings below and submit your online application. Please note that only thoroughly completed applications will be accepted.Wildlife Safari is a drug-free workplace and applicants must pass a drug screen (including for Marijuana) prior to being offered a position.
Janitor | $12.50 an hour | Full Time, Seasonal
The janitor is responsible for the overall cleanliness and appearance of building and grounds including
gift shop and administrative offices, event areas, education, clinic and restaurant as well as restrooms,
meeting rooms and other office, public or meeting facilities as assigned. Working closely with guest
services, arranges facilities for rentals.
The goal of the janitor is to create a positive impression of the park by keeping the building and grounds
in a clean, neat and orderly fashion.
- Maintains cleanliness of floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming as needed.
- Cleans and polishes floors as needed.
- Gathers and empties trash daily.
- Services, cleans, sanitizes and supplies restrooms daily.
- Cleans windows, glass partitions and mirrors.
- Dusts furniture walls, machines, light fixtures and equipment.
- Steam cleans and shampoos carpets.
- Strips, seals, finishes and polishes floors.
- Informs maintenance supervisor of any observed issues requiring further maintenance attention or care.
- Completes requisitions for supplies and equipment as needed.
- Sets up and arranges tables, chairs and other dÃ©cor for various events and rental needs.
- Is courteous and pleasant to guests. Directs guests to appropriate resources as needed.
- Assists maintenance team in repair and upkeep of other park areas or projects as needed.
- A minimum high school diploma or equivalency.
- Ability to follow oral instructions.
- Basic math and verbal skills.
- Preferred one year previous janitorial experience.
Maintenance Worker | $13.92 an hour | Full Time, Permanent
$12 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Full Job Description
The full time (32-40 hours per week) Maintenance Worker will be responsible for installation, repair and improvements of park equipment and facilities.
Ideally, this technician will have experience in carpentry and/ or construction.
The employee will be specifically responsible for performing general maintenance of the drive through facilities at the park (roads, fencing, repairs, etc.), general maintenance of the Safari Village areas (exhibitory, walkways, fencing repairs, etc.), assisting in the construction of park buildings, creating and digging trenches, shoveling and other general manual labor.
Additionally, skills in operating heavy machinery, installation and upkeep of mechanical equipment and general knowledge of other tasks preferable.
Candidate must possess a current, valid driver’s license, two years of experience and test & pass a drug test (including for marijuana).
All interested applicants can apply on the form found at wildlifesafari.net/work
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible