Sale Sold out
Regular price $35.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
December 16th and 17th
12:00pm - 2:30pm
Children 2 and under are FREE
*Tickets are good for the 16th OR the 17th*
Join Wildlife Safari’s Elephants as they celebrate the holidays by hosting a Christmas extravaganza in the elephant barn! Our elephant artists paint a wooden ornament for guests to take home. Get up close with your favorite pachyderm and even get an Elphie (Elephant Selfie). Hang out with the elves- both elephants and on two feet!
Coffee, hot cocoa, and cookies will be served inside of the Elephant Elves’ own art shop- offering one of a kind gifts for the pachyderm lover in your life! Build memories to last a lifetime at what is sure to become a family holiday tradition.
Elephant Elves is proudly sponsored by Cow Creek Band of Umpqua Tribe of Indians, Banner Bank, and Oregon Health Insurance Marketplace
What to expect at Elephant Elves:
- You will be shuttled down to the elephant barn with a bus leaving from the Safari Village every 30 minutes starting at 12:00pm. The last bus will go down to the barn at 2:00pm.
- Meet Santa at the Elephant Barn
- Cookies, Cocoa, and Coffee will be served
- Artwork for sale painted by our elephant artists
- Get a photo with one of our elephants
- Choose a wooden ornament painted by one of our elephants and take the opportunity to paint the other side yourself